Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lower Back ReHab


I put off the purchase of a Westside Barbell Reverse Hyper for the past few years. Finally this past Feb. I broke down and got one. One word can describe this device - unbelievable.

I had back surgery about 7-8 years ago, and while there was improvement, I still suffered
crippling episodes every month. Brushing my teeth would be an excercise in agony.

Since using this device for the past 7 months, with light to medium weight (50-150lbs) and higher reps (15-50), I have not had an episode.

I will be giving further details. On my "regular guy" workouts; Hopefully if anyone else out there is suffering, these tidbits may help you.

I also picked up a 45degree hyper extension. It has also added a nice twist.

The photo above is from Westside-Barbell.

You can also get this unit from the great guys at EliteFts.