Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday Workout 9/27

I started with reverse hypers, 45 degree hypers and some ab work on the 45 degree hyper.
The I did some fat bar seated presses. Then to grip.

Trainerx10 each hand
#1x5 each hand
#2x1 Overcrush each hand
Filed #3 ---
Left Hand x 16 + 1forced
Right Hand x 2 sloppy reps - could not get this in my hand correctly.
I still can't get the ends of the filed 3 to touch (1/4" shaved). I can get each rep about a penny's width "beyond the range".

All reps, starting with a set and opening to parallel.

Go Really - One Hand - 2x6 under slide
145x1 each hand
161.25x4 Right hand
185x3 Left Hand

I let go of implement between each rep.

Titans - One hand
20lbsx20
41.25x20

This really hits palm, and pumps thumb webbing.

These are partials. About 1.5-2inches of movement.

Hands were toast at this point. I felt a bit sore going into it.

York cut 80 - 3 full deadlifts each hand. (Had to concentrate, fingers worn out)
Blob50 - Index Finger Assist. Left Hand 3 sets of 3 levitates.
Right Hand - 3 sets of 2 full deadlifts.

I stopped here. From Elbows down were sore and crampy. Time for some liniment.
Total Grip time - 30minutes.

I used the McMaster Carr Washers to microload on GoReally and Titans's

Music: Dark Angel "Darkness Descends"
If you see this album - GET IT!.