Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday - 1/16

STILL RAINING!
530AM
Reverse Hypers/Abs
Deadlifts with trap bar - 3x20

Shrugs w/Apollon's Axle - Overhand Grip - 75-80% day - Prilepins - 193x10, 263x3, 338-4sets of 6.

Grip Training

Blob50

Left - 10 attempts - Finished each attempt with a hold. Got bits of air on all. Some threatened to go all the way, but I fucked myself each time.

Right - 10 full deadlifts. Some slipped away due to the high moisture. ;)
You have seen my hand picture below, and I'm picking this fucking thing up. Lets endeavor to keep the Forums hand size debate free for 2007. ;)

Brookfield stick etc.

If you have not supported the GripBoard, now's the time with the recent upgrade. Click the link on the right and order a fucking T-Shirt.

When Grippermania is back up, I'm getting one of the new designs.