Sunday, October 02, 2005

Saturday and Sunday Workouts 10/1 , 10/2




Saturday - I was rushed, I had to go to work at 430am, then I was going to the Penn State Game. (It was a good game)

Lower Back and ab to start.

Grippers
Trainerx10
#1x5
#2x1 overcrush

Filed #3 (Can only get it about a penny or 2 beyond the range)
Reps are at leat let out to parallel or a tad more.
Right Hand x5 + 1 forced and hold/negative
Left Hand x17+ 1 forced hold and negative

My rep strength is zooming, but that does not necessarily mean my max crush is going up.
When the bug bites, I'm going to deload and start ramping up on strap holds.

GoReally Grip Machine - One Hand - 2x6 under slide
145x1
170x3+1forced right hand
185+5/8x3+1 forced left hand
175x1 right hand
190x1 left hand

Weights DO NOT include slide.
In between the GoReally sets, I worked in my TTK partials, 20x20 20x20 45x10

Super Master - 1 overcrush each hand.

Block Work
1/2 York 80 - 3 full deadlifts each hand.
Use Index finger press with free hand. My hands are wiped at this point. I'm
using the blocks more as an assist for my crush.
BLOB50 - many 1-2" pulls with Left
5 or 6 full deadlifts with right, and multiple 1" pulls with 5 pounds of plate mates magnets
attached.

Hands were pretty wiped after this.

Sunday 10/2
Lower arms sore.
Lower Back and ab to start, then some presses with the fat bar.
Worked in 5-10 rep sets with Trainer and #1 between presses, also some light
TTK stuff.

Did a few full deadlifts with 1/2 York 80 (as a side note this dumbbell is ancient, it has the more rounded sides and is SMOOTH).
Nothing balls to the wall, just to warmup.

Reverse Wrist Curls with EZ Curl bar.
67x20 - Good range of motion.
117x8 - Dip below parallel, could not quite get to past parallel. This may seem like cheating,
but I find that as long as I do not overdo it it seems to be working.

Wrist Curls Ez Curl bar
117x30 (Full ROM)
217x11 (dip below parallel, end above parallel - semi partial)
117x50 Full ROM

My wrists are hosed from Judo, so my ROM is a bit limited, and I need to be careful,
as my right wrist is a time bomb. :(

Music on both days was:

Bongzilla - Amerijuanican

This is great heavy sludge.