Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday Workout 10/13

Ran through lowerback rotation. Then presses.
Then grip:

Trainerx10
#1xOC
#2xOC
Filed #3x1x1 - Left - OC/Hold
Filed #3x1x1 - Right - OC/Hold

Not touch on the handles but left was within a penny. That's pretty deep. Right was a penny or 2 beyond. I had a hard time getting it in my right hand.

York 1/2 80
2 full deadlifts.

For some reason hands were tiring fast.

BLOB50 - Index finger press.
Leftx1/2x1/2x1/2 :( Hand was wiped out.
Right - +1.25PlateMateX1 +2.5PlatemateX1 - Good holds at top also, slow set down.
Then on third set, the whaky happens. It slips from my hand about 3 inches from floor as I am setting it down and I jam my thumb into the BLOB. Had to stop to ice it. I popped 4 Naproxen and went to work. Still icing it. I cannot straighten thumb due to the swelling.

Oh well.

I'm using a bag of frozen black-eyed peas to do the icing.

The three is a breeze, even though I was a bit beatup today. The previous rep work definately helped. Strap holds next.

MUSIC:
MONSTER MAGNET - Spine of God

This is great heavy stoner metal from New Jersey. It seemed to fit after jamming my thumb.