Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday Workout - 10/16

Right Thumb is still sore and swollen. I cannot extend fully. The whole thing is bizarre. I'm taking a naproxen every 6 hours and moving/stretching it.

Did usual lowerback/ab rotation. Then grip.

Trainerx10
#1x10
#2 - 1 Speed Close each. Right Thumb yelped a warning :(
TTK - 2 Sets of 20, 20LBS
Left - Filed #3 4 Singles - Overcrush/Hold. No touch but DEEP.
Right - #2 - 4 singles - Speed closes, bit of hold. Thumb made itself known.
I moved fast through these. Left hand was FATIGUED from yesterday. But solid overall.

1/2 York 80
2 Full DLS each. Right thumb bit stressed.
Blob50 Index finger push
Left - x1FULL +5/8PlatematexFULL xFull xFull
Right - xFull xFull xFull x1/2
All full reps held at top for 3+seconds
Toasted after crush, even though I went moderate on right.

EZ Reverse Wrist Curl
67x42 - Good ROM
EZ Wrist Curl
67x30
157x42
All Solid

I'm working on a "secret thumb" exercise, when I work the kinks out I will
detail it. It should be good for active recovery.

MUSIC:
Metal Church - Metal Church

An old CLASSIC. The cover of Deep Purple's "Highway Star" is GREAT.