Monday, November 28, 2005

Homemade Formulator Rebuke

I just recieved some insulting email ad copy from everyone's "favorite" grip guru. He has the homemade formulator crowd in his sights as well as the PDA Chimera.

Evidently the homemade devices defy the laws of physics and cannot work. :O Tell that to my extensors. ;)

"I wont go into it too much here but the el-knockoffs are fubar incorrect
with respect to the correct strength curve, anatomical,
biomechanical and physiological factors and also basic physics.

Whew, The bottom line is that if you aint training with a real
Formulator, you are wasting your valuable time with a piece o junk."

It is only a piece of junk if it keeps $175.00 out of the guru's pocket. ;)

Sorry, I can reproduce part of the email, since I give, FUNCTIONAL HANDSTRENGTH full credit.