Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday - 2/3

11 degrees F, this may be the high for today.

Trap Bar Deadlifts - 3x20

Levering with big ratchet and magnets. Hit these pretty intensely. Forearms were not much good afterwards.

Grip Training

Blob50 - needed to rest about 10 minutes after the lever work.

Left - 5 sets of 2 attempts. Good air. It starts moving good, then something shuts my wrist off.

Right - 5 sets of 2 - full deadlifts

I click on my beloved forum gallery this morning, and instead of being greeted with a grip or bending feat of strength clip, I have some young man's half naked bodybuilder posing image thrust at me. What the fuck? Aren't there other forums for this sort of "material"? My wife is convinced I was on some friggin fantasy lifeguard site. ;) Post a fucking warning next time. ;)

Let's get back to gripping and bending people.