Sunday, September 03, 2006

Foot Humping The Grippers Again :(

One of the "Special Ed" members of Le'Grande Gripboard just spewed out the newest thread on foot raping a gripper:

He expounds that there seems to be some gaps in his Elite's spring. Then he reveals he marched all over his gripper like the Nazi's took Poland.

"I gave it a lot of foot stomps to season it....Now the
sweep feels fairly easy but the final 1/4" is still very difficult...definitely harder in the last part than
the #3 i got....wonder how it would compare to an avg BBE..."


Our man on Grippermania:
"the point is that my #3 unseasoned came in tougher than my BBE....with a 3.25" spread.....which put it out of my training reach...seasoning it down to its true spread of around 2.75" allowed me to be able to utilize it in my training...."

Hey numbnuts, you destroyed your grippers. You are supposed
to train with the gripper, not make it part of some sort of
sadistic humiliation ritual.