Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday - 12/16

I headed into work at 5AMish to take care of some crap.

Slipped into my new GripBoard T-Shirt. A strange aura of power seemed to flow from my lower arms.

Lower Back.Ab Warmup
Romanian Deadlifts with trap bar 3x10

Grip Training - 730AM

I decided to deload the pinching, and use only the Blob50 for both hands. No Platemates this week. I'm off Christmas week, so I want to go into it somewhat fresh.

Left Hand Blob50 - 8 sets of double attempts. All got some air. I am going to throw this fucking piece of shit into the goddamn street.

Right Hand Blob50 - 8 sets of doubles - Full Deadlifts - Avoided trying to set up perfectly. "Worked out of the groove".

In between the pinch work I hit levering fairly hard with the ratchet and Brookfield stick. My goal was to be a bit pre-exhausted on the Blob work.

YMCA

Hammer Lat Pulls - Again, someone left a goose shit assortment of plates on it. Did two fairly hard hi-rep sets.
Hammer Row - Same as above
Smith Press, Hammer Laterals - 3 cycles.
Hammer Press - 3 sets. Too lazy to count plates again.
Light Arms

We have updated the links to the side. Be sure to check them out. George from Grippermania is up as well as Shaf from Power and Bulk. Shaf's videos are great resources, especially if you are a cellar gym guy.