Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday - 12/2

Went in to work at 5AM to run a few jobs and read the Wall Street Journal.
Shagged out today. It was 70 degrees yesterday, thunderstorms and rain. Today it's 38 and damp. My back is like a broken slinky.

730AM
Lower back ab warmup. Elbow traction etc.

Did not feel like doing much of anything. So I grabbed the broom and swept up the floor, and moved crap around to make room for the trap-bar. I want to thank Shaf of Power and Bulk for some good ideas.

In between sets of sweeping, I worked in some Brookfield Stick, levering and strict stuff with the ratchet.

MUSIC:





I also scrubbed the chalk off the PDA Blobette. It turned into wet paint from the humidity. Did a few token lifts and called it. I won't say anything about the left hand and the Blob50, it may jinx things. ;)