Friday, December 01, 2006

Slim Style Bending

I just forced myself to read through the "Slim Style Bending" thread on the GB. Why is it that some of these "legends" are treated as if they have been canonized?

I love how his lone "supporter" turns the thread into a commercial for the Slim DVD. Why not just explain his style? If someone is assuming wrong about the technique, explain the differences. This Old Time Strongman Cabal bullshit is beginning to rival the Knights of Templar. If you are not going to contribute, shut the frig up.

Christ could step off the cross and ask me to buy that fucking Slim DVD and my answer will be NO.

David Horne, has NO problems openly helping people, and posting videos. His DVD, I will buy. And I don't friggin bend. ;)

Next we will have a thread defending the fables of the Mighty Atom biting steel nails in half.