Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday - 10/27

11AM

Got obsessed with setting up a vpn to bypass the pricks at the cable company.
Spent too much time on the systems.

Reverse Hypers/45 Degree Hypers

Grip Training

Right - Palte Pinches
Left - Blob50 Pinches
Seated Hammer Curls with 2.5" Dumbbells

It rained all night and most of the morning. Implements were fierce.

What the fuck is with all the hoopla SPAM email about the goddamn Fictional trap bar? These bars have been readily available all over the internet for years. There is nothing new. We posted about acquiring a trap months ago. My two local fitness places have been carrying trap bars since Jesus was in short pants. Now today I pick up the PL USA at Borders to flip through with my espresso, and I'm greeted with a advert-article about this piece of shit. Now I know why I stopped subscribing. ;)

Look people, don't get your ass reamed with overpriced hype. Shop around.

Time for a Makers Mark.